August 11, 2010

Galpin Studios Cutest Baby Contest

Lots going on...I am STILL working on my fall line, I just finishd a new dress and I cannot wait to get this photographed and out there to you all. I am working on an item for an upcoming baby photo shoot and I just got back my pics from the baby girl photo shoot that Ampy did for me from Galpin Studios. If you are in the NY or CT areas you should check her out. I was lucky enough to judge her cutest baby contest and guess what she is hosting one more this month!

I will not only have the adorable boy bodysuits but I will be able to offer a sweet little ruffle bum bodysuit for your little princess complete with a rosette sash and monogrammed initial, look for it to be listed on Etsy in the next week. Do you like the sweet little headband our model is wearing....let me know I can make one for you too. These are part of the Mommy and Me collection I have been telling you all about. Keep watching, I am about finished up with a complete fall set of girls outfits and a matching moms skirt.




Galpin Studios is also VERY talented and makes the most adorable baby hats with gorgeous silk flowers.




Check out her etsy store www.etsy.com/shop/ampygalpin  for more selection. So many beautiful hats to choose from. Please contact Ampy in regards to pricing, sizing and availability. I think you will agree these are some of the most beautiful photo props. Even if you are unable to book a session with Ampy for your photographic needs you can order one of these hats and have your own portraits done. These are gorgeous on newborns and even bigger babies.


No comments: