October 01, 2011

Testers Wanted

It's that time again! I am looking for a few good testers for my brand new pattern. Here are the requirements, you must be able to meet ALL of the requirements"

1. You MUST be able to sew (this is an intermediate pattern as well)
2. You MUST supply all the materials to make said items
3. I MUST have at least 3 to 5 high resolution, nice pics returned to me no later than 2pm on Sunday Oct 9. They pictures do NOT have to be professional but nicely done so that they may be used in the listings and to advertise for Hailey Bugs Closet. By doing this you are agreeing to allow me to use your pictures in my business, this does not mean that all pictures will be used, however if yours is chosen you will be given credit as will your shop.
4. You MUST have the review filled out and returned to me as well.

testers will be chosen and the pattern will be emailed out tmrw on Sunday the 2nd...this pattern will take approx. 2 to 3 hours to sew (maybe less if you are speedy fast).  You will receive a final copy of the pattern once all changes have been made.

Sizes Needed:
18m
2t
3t
5t
7/8
9/10

Please leave your name and your email address below and the size you can test, if you are able to test more than one size let me know, if you are please let me know if you are willing to make multiple dresses. If you happen to be a professional photographer that is even better! Thanks so much ladies and Good Luck!

11 comments:

Jana M. said...

I can do a 9/10. J.marie.designs@alaska.net. :)

Mom of 2 CARs said...

You know I am always willing to test for you!!! Now that I have internet back its so much easier. Cloe is 3t or 5t, with her you know I always have to change things up with her belly.

the best email is my work KROGERS5@travelers.com

hope all is well. Kristen

The Lyons' Den said...

I could test 7/8. Tclyons@yahoo.com

Cori said...

Ooh, I really want to test this one. :) I can do a 3t, 5t, or 7/8.

Cori
ccinal@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hello, I can do a 5. My email is jenoahp@hotmail.com and my etsy shop is Pumpkin Pants

wlovanbo said...

I can do 18 months and/or 5t. Email is nwbowers@att.net

Marisa said...

2t mzcorrigan@gmail.com
This is absolutely gorgeous! You are very creative and talented.

homeschoolmomofsix said...

Not sure if my last comment went through...

I can do 3T or 9/10 or both.

homeschoolmomoffive@yahoo.com

Theresa

Jess said...

I think my daughter would be 3t. You can see my work at jessicagreenfieldphotography.com. My e-mail is greeniefam@gmail.com.

Alicia S. said...

I would love to be a tester for you if you are in need of testers in the future. I have a lot of sewing experience. www.facebook.com/alicias.sew.amazing.creations is my page.

Alicia S. said...

oh, my email is achange2come@gmail.com