August 19, 2010

Because of Brenna

I wanted to share with you an incredibly talented Etsy seller Because of Brenna. Click on the title and be directed to her seriously fabulous store full of incredibly fun party supplies. I am just dying for my younger two to go to school so we can meet a few friends and have a party. My favorite has to be Candy Shoppe! I am in love with the bright vibrant colors and cant get over how adorable those party favor bags are! She custom creates all of her items and just happens to be a Texan as well! I love the idea she has with her personlized banners and decorations of using them in your childs room as a decoration. Her pricing is great, her items are to die for.

 Check out her latest Halloween themed kit. The spooky spiderweb banner is definately something you will use year after year! The black chandelier decoration from this set can always be reused in a bedroom with a shabby chic theme or even another glamorous party like the spa kit she has available.

I love the fact her items are adorable, unique and can be boxed up and used for another birthday. She has boy themes, girlie themes, holidays and even themes that could be used for boys or girls. Please check out her Etsy store and see many more of her amazing creations,  www.etsy.com/shop/becauseofbrenna !

No comments: