August 20, 2010

Mommy & Me Hydrangea Headbands


Here is another hair accessory in the Mommy & Me hair accessory line. Several more to come along with the matching mom skirts to go with any dress or tie I have in my shop. This elastic headband is all handmade by me with the softest stretchy elastic around. I have decorated the headbands with gorgeous real feel hydrangea flowers that are available in cream, pink, red and teal. These have been big sellers at my craft shows. It's about time mom's get to have great hair accessories like their little ones. I also have covered button clips and headbands along with covered button pony tail holders too. All of which both you and your little princess will want to share. I have beautiful fabric Kanzashi flowers and frayed fabric roses as well. I cant wait to show it all of to you!


No comments: