August 24, 2010

My New LOVE!

I have a lot of patterns for dresses, however by far THIS is one of my faves. It is just as versatile as my pillowcase dresses, however without the ties so your little lady can dress herself! Yeah! I love the cap sleeves at the shoulders (these can be made smaller like a tank top if you prefer) and they are super soft, have lots of stretch for growth as does the bodice. There is plenty of room to layer long sleeve tees or a peasant top from my store under it and wear it with some leggings, tights, jeans or my soon to make a come back ruffle pants. ADORABLE! As most of you know I am all about getting a lot of use from my clothing and what is great is as your daughter outgrows the dress it makes a gorgeous babydoll top. I just finished up two more dresses today, one is Halloween themed and the other is another gorgeous print for my fall/winter lines. If you would like this made in a different fabric just check out my facebook page. I have over 150 prints to choose from. Let me know your main fabric choice and I will put something special together for you! Gorgeous photography provided for my PuraVida Photography. Thanks Kayla!

No comments: