August 31, 2010

Part Time Diva

As many of you already know I have ordered the CUTEST Strawberry Shortcake hat EVER MADE for my little Hailey Bug. I am going to put together a Strawberry Shortcake costume for her for Halloween and she will be THRILLED! It is her fave character at the moment. I cannot wait to share.

I got the hat from the absolute cutest crochet shop on Etsy. Her name is Michelle and she is owner and designer of Part Time Diva http://www.etsy.com/shop/PartTimeDiva. She has AMAZING quality, I have already had the honor of being able to check out her apple and   pumpkin hats in person and my oldest daughter fell in love with her newsboys for older girls.



Are you looking for something adorable for this fall....you can have your families pictures done in matching pumpkin or apple hats. She makes these hats for all ages from babies to adults, how awesome is that. The quality is the best you will find. Her attention to detail and her customer service are some of the best I have experienced, and I order a lot on Etsy. Check her out if you are looking for something for yourself, someone in your family or for a very special gift. Most hats are between $15 and $20.....you cant beat that for a gorgeous custom made item!


No comments: