September 17, 2010

Week of Weeks

It has been one of those super busy weeks for me. Lots going on, everyone has been sick and lots and lots of orders, I want to thank you all by the way for supporting handmade. I am busy working on the dress samples to take a boutique down on The Waterway here. I am very excited about this. They are having an open house this weekend and asked to showcase some of my work. They will be taking orders and I may possibly be doing a little wholesale with them. They specialize in formal clothing rentals and sell childrens portrait clothing. This is very exciting and I was very honored when they contacted me about this a few weeks ago.

I have officially been accepted to two craft shows this fall/winter season and will be doing these shows with the very talented Puravida Photography. Both shows will be held in The Woodlands one in October the other in November. More details to come and I hope to see you there. Lots of fun new clothes, new fabrics and lots of hair goodies including the VERY popular crochet newsboy hats. I am still considering a third show in November in the Cypress area I was invited to so I will keep you updated on that show as well.

I have received several emails regarding my bare store. Please bear with me, with sick kiddos and this sample sale this weekend it has been rough. I am almost finished with the orders I have received since the weekend and I have several new items I cannot wait to share. I am very excited and will be taking pics very soon. Oh and YES, the socks are back!!! I was waiting until I got all my flowers in and they are here, I also have a few new decorative crochet sock items to showcase to you as well and will be introducing another new 2 new accessories that are a Hailey Bugs Closet exclusive.

Thanks again everyone for your support and I cannot wait to share with you. I will be hosting a giveaway VERY VERY soon so keep posted!

No comments: