November 01, 2010

Craft Shows

Things have been SO crazy lately, with the 3 craft shows I have going on. The last show at Grogans Mill was a blast, sold more than I anticipated so I am BUSY BUSY  BUSY trying to replenish my inventory for the Panther Creek show on November 13th. You wont want to miss that one, even if you were at Grogans Mill there will be approx 40 to 50 NEW pieces of clothing added not to mention about 30 new hair items and I have replenished the beanies and new colors too! Holiday items will also be available! I cant wait to share.

My Etsy store is bare, I hope to get some new stuff in soon, I have been busy taking custom requests and gearing up for the shows, the Panther Creek show is one of the largest in Montgomery County and there are hundreds of vendors there each year. I had a blast out there and was able to get a lot of one of a kind gifts for my family. Once again PuraVida Photography will be joining me and offering her great services for Christmas pictures or for any time. She will also be running specials for attendees of the show so hope you check her out! http://www.puravidapix.blogspot.com/

I will also be doing one more show in the Cypress area on Novemeber 20th, this one I will be doing with Luxy Lu's jewelry, super cute fun and funky cowgirl jewelry! There will be approx 70 vendors at this show, so if you are unable to make it out to Panther Creek definately join us there as well!

No comments: