August 04, 2010

Fun Busy Week

I am kinda sorta on vacation this week. My wonderful mother flew out and surprised my kids on Saturday and are having a blast hanging out and playing with their grandma. We had round one of the fall line photo shoot and I cant wait to share more with all of you! I am loving all the pics from Pura Vida Pix. She does AMAZING work, thanks again Kayla! We have a new model as well and let me tell you, that girl can work the camera!

Just finished photographing my fun new fall accessory....hope you all love them as much as I do! The feedback from those who have them has been great! I cant wait to share! Plus I am expanding the mommy and me line of hair accessories to include coordinating skirts for mom! These are beautiful and comfortable and the perfect thing to wear with your little princess for all those special occasions, church or just any day!

My oldest daughter just got her braces this morning and she looks absolutely adorable. I love them. She has them in pink and black....now why is it when I was a kid and had mine they didnt have cool colors? When  my 2 year saw them he said he wants braces too! LOL!

Tonight we are taking some pics of my mom with her grandbabies and then tomorrow off to one of our favorite places to walk around. It has been hotter than sin here lately so we will be heading out in the early morning. Wish us luck! I have a small craft fair I am sending some product to with my friend Kayla on Saturday in the Willis area. I cant wait!

No comments: