June 14, 2011

First Pattern Release AND DIY Kits

I am super excited to announce to you all that I have finally decided to release my first pattern. I was so nervous at first but the feedback has been incredibly positive. This is an easy to follow pattern, that has so many options to choose from. This is a great pattern to sell online and at craft fairs and also the perfect way to use up some of those scrap fabric pieces you have laying around!   I have decided to release my pillowcase dress pattern and my popular big boys 3d tie tee pattern as well! I have a few more patterns I am working on and hopefully in the next 6 weeks will have a total of 5 more patterns in the shop.

I have also decided to sell a few DIY sewing kits as well, now YOU can make a dress just like the ones I am selling in my shop for a fraction of the cost. The pieces will come to you precut for the size you need, you can even trace the pattern pieces and remake with other fabric you purchase as well. You will be emailed the instructions (there are no measurements sent with DIY) and the fabric will be cut and shipped within 48 hours.

No comments: