July 01, 2011

Forty Toes and DIY

Last week I was very honored when I was contacted by the talented Forty Toes Photography to purhcase one of my DIY kits, btw she did an AMAZING job at making the Little Country Girl dress dont you think?



So I asked her if she would be interested in trying her talented hands at making a new DIY kit I plan on releasing next week and she was excited. It is a mermaid themed ruffle dress, I love the bright colors and I think Jennifer and her adorable little model really just made this dress that much better! I cannot wait to make one for my little bug soon! Here is a sneek peek of that dress, it will be available both as a completed dress AND as a DIY kit, btw, wait until you see the retro old school dress I am planning next! I am super excited!



No comments: