July 21, 2010

Blogs I Love

I love to save money, really who doesnt. I follow a couple of excellent blogs about just this that are great for my pocket book however inspiring as well. I love love love www.moneysavingmom.com. She is inspirational with all she has been able to do and accomplish, like purchasing a home recently with cash. She tells her story on her blog as well of how she and her husband went from living on nothing to where they are today and 100% debt free. Along the way she will let you know about some amazing coupons and deals out there. She is on Facebook too! I picked up a Didj for my daughters birthday for $29 last month because of a notification on Facebook and SAVED $69 on it! Yeah me!

Another great page is out of LA, it is www.mybatonrougemommy.com. She has a lot of information for everyone and if you are in the LA area she has lots of hot spots there too!

www.coupongal.net is another great source for printable coupons as well and a plethora of information. If you know any that you really like please let me know!

No comments: