July 07, 2010

Little Guys

Yesterday I told you the top selling girl items, so in case you are trying to figure out what to get your little guy this year here are the hottest trends I am seeing in my shop to date for the little men in your life.

The number one selling boys item is the rocket ship shirt and shorts set. The tees can be purchased seperately. This was great to wear for the 4th like my little man however versatile enough that it could be worn all year. I love this set!

The personalized dragon set also sold as a tee only if you prefer is the number two item this year. This can be made with the smoke and no name or no smoke at all. I know my kids loved the new Disney movie How to Tame Your Dragon and this was the perfect shirt to go with it!


Tie tees were very popular and they were the 3rd most popular boy item I had so far this year. I have even started an amazing new 3d tie that actually hangs down just like dad's and there is a baby version on a onesie with "suspenders.

The shark tee is very popular with little guys and their mom's alike. My son wore his to a recent trip to Galveston and we received several compliments. These can be personalized at no extra charge. Unfortunately I am out of navy blue tees I do have royal blue at this time.

Finally the 5th most popular boy item for Hailey Bugs Closet to date are the tees with appliqued numbers. I have done several with the cow print to match the sister dress that is available. These are done by hand and then they are stitched onto the tee. You can choose the color of tee you want and the fabric. I can also do these with an initial that is in a circle as well. These are great for birthdays!

I look forward to creating and designing lots of new boy items this year. They have been a huge success since I added them in January and my little loves the fact he gets cute outfits made by mom like his sister. Check out my Facebook fan page for an entire list of over 130 different applique designs I have available. If you are looking for something you dont see on my page let me know, I work closely with several digitizers and I have had several custom items made as well.

No comments: