July 06, 2010

Trends

I thought I would share with you the trends I have notice amoungst Hailey Bugs Closet clients in case you are having a difficult time deciding on what to pick out for that little prince or princess in your life.

For girls the pillowcase dress is STILL my number one seller, it must be because of the versatilty of this piece of clothing and the ability to wear it year round. There was a huge change in the most popular fabric choice, last year the Zebra pillowcase dress was the best seller and this year it is still an animal print, however it is the cow print. It can be done in any color ribbon you choose but red and pink are HOT!
The hummingbird print is high on the list as well for most popular prints and it too outranked the zebra dress, this was the most popular as a halter dress or as a halter shirt and bloomer short combo.
The third most popular item for me this year has been the ruffle butt bloomers. I must say I have been partial to these myself and the hottest one has been the zebra print combo that was SO hot in pillowcase dresses last year. You cant go wrong with hot pink and zebra striped paired with polka dots!
My fourth best seller is the lobster dress. There was a limited supply of this fabric and it is now sold out but it was perfect if you were planning a trip to the beach or for a lobster or crab feed. Hailey Bug has always received so many compliments and we wore it to the beach here in Galveston!
Last years hot dress is this years number 5 but still one of my favorites. This one has been popular for all age groups from babies up to 8 years old. This is the one dress I keep enough fabric around all year for. As most of you know, if I sell out of something that is it and that design is gone. Thanks again to all of my fans for your support over the past year and half, it means a lot to me!
Check back tomorrow for the top three Hailey Bugs Closet trends for boy!

No comments: